ONESHOT: AOKI'S COOKING IS THE BEST!


**Please do not repost without permission.
** Please feel free to contact me if you want repost in other platforms. Thank you!

★ Status: Finished
★ Tag: Slice of life

 INTRODUCTION

In this oneshot manga, Aoki prepares a heartfelt meal for his beloved wife, Miki. This time, he uses a special ingredient that she truly loves into her favorite stew. What could this wonderful addition be? Join Aoki on this culinary journey filled with love and surprises!

CHAPTER LIST

Oneshot




 

 ~ NOTE FROM ME (SPOILER ALERT!!!!) ~

This oneshot is inspired by Period (Mokumokuren), which has the same writer and illustrator of The Summer Hikaru Died

While learning and searching for manga materials and references, I accidentally bumped into this oneshot and I thought to myself that maybe I should try to draw really short oneshot like this one to test my manga styles and see how I could draw first. And that was really helpful and I learned a lot from this Aoki's oneshot. I kept the plot simple and took story plot reference from Period but it kinda goes (extremely) wrong in the end 💀

I swear this Aoki oneshot sounded and looked better in my head. Now I am looking at it again, it is kinda cringe 💀

Hopefully my incoming manga Rebegining: Fatal Marks will not have the same issue!